Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!









One of the things I really wanted to do for Mother's Day was have pictures taken with each of our kiddos. Individual ones. Not posed. The other thing is, I didn't want to cook or clean all day. Got that wish too! We all enjoyed a delicious lunch at Fusion Grill, one of our favorite places that's technically "Mongolian Barbeque". I think Aubreigh ate more than her siblings! I am so, so thankful for my children and the joy they bring to me. They are each precious in their own ways; Caitlyn with her wit and her creativity, Aubreigh with her sweet little smile and her desire to obey, and Jake with his overwhelming snuggliness and little boy exuberance! I love you, kids. I couldn't ask for more.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures Jennie!! Marty did a great job! Glad you had a good Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete